Hi! Thank you for consideration to publish on The Legal Vidya. Below are some important details!
How to Submit a Post
- Please submit your post to [email protected] and follow the below guidelines. Please do NOT call, SMS, or WhatsApp us regarding publishing/updating of posts.
- The subject lineof your email should be ‘The Legal Vidya Post – Name of Your Event’.
- The full content of the post should be in the body of the email. Relevant images should compulsorily be sent along with the e-Mail. Please send the content in text/word format. Please do NOT send PDF files.
- The full content (body of the email) should be between 300-1200 words long. Please write in precise detail. NOTE: The post will be rejected if it is less than 300 words long.
- Please mention the original URLto the event/opportunity at the end of the email. www.nls.ac.in is NOT the original URL. It should be something like: https://www.nls.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1387:undp-gef-nlsiu-ceera-biological-diversity-moot-2019&catid=2:new
- Kindly email changes (if required on the published post) on the same email thread/chain (where you submitted the post) for all requests to update content. Please avoid fresh/new email subject lines for the same post.
Don’t Forget to include the following details for a post on The Legal Vidya:
NOTE: Feel free to include any other detail relevant for your requirements:
Events & Opportunities
This includes: Conferences, Webinars, Courses, Workshops, Scholarships & Fellowships; Essay Competitions, Moots, Fests, Etc.
- About the organiser/college/university
- Details about the event/opportunity
- Who is it for/eligibility
- Location (country/state/city)
- Registration/submission procedure
- Fee details (if any)
- Prizes (if any)
- Contact information
- Official link
Internship & Job Opportunities
- About the organisation
- Nature/type/work of internship/job
- Number of employees/interns required
- Who can apply
- Salary/Stipend (if any)
- Duration of internship
- Application Procedure
- Contact info
- Official link (organisation’s website/social media link)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on The Legal Vidya is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.